Pages

Sunday 24 January 2016

Joules Littlies Spring Lust List

Welcome back to my littlies spring Joules clothing lust list!

The latest Joules brochure landed on my doormat this weekend much to mine and my eldest daughters delight! Miss GL was delighted to see new tutus to add to her collection, as she's very much a tutu, sparkles and wellies sort of girl!

There were lots of lovely pieces in the brochure, some of which weren't available on the website today. Here are a few pieces that are currently my favourites for my Biggest Love.


I am absolutely in love with this Messy Hair Don't Care top, as this really sums my LG up! It will look fabulous with either this ditsy print or this lovely zig zag print tutu. After all a girl can never have too many pretty fluffy tutus... right?!

The baby girl spring range didn't disappoint either! In fact every item in the range would have looked great in my Littlest Loves wardrobe. Here are a few of my favourites.


My Littlest Love really suits floral prints so this beautiful cotton dress is a must for her spring wardrobe. I love the baby blue corsage dress as it looks very fresh with a nautical hint. I am a big fan of Joules cotton dresses as they're very versatile as we tend to team them with tights, leggings and a little cardigan. I love these floral leggings which would look lovely with either of these dresses. Oh my gosh how cute are these twin pack of patterned bottom leggings with a horse and bunny on the bum!

I am definitely going to keep a look out for a Joules discount code so I can add these beauties to the girls wardrobe!

Thanks for reading, hope to see you again soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment