Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Welcome to Glittery Lining

Welcome to Glittery Lining a UK family, home and lifestyle blog for busy mamas!


For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kirsty I'm mama to two gorgeous girls who are one and three years old and married to my Mr. We live in Cheshire but don't go thinking this blog will be like watching 'Cheshire Housewives'! I'm very much a shabby (not so) chic Cheshire Housewife! This blog its more about my bargain finds, up cycling projects, how I achieve a 'shabby chic' look in our home on a budget, how I dress my girls and myself on a budget whilst still looking relatively trendy!

I am a great believer in looking for the 'silver lining' in life. As I am a lover of all things sparkly and glittery... the name Glittery Lining was formed for the blog. Don't get me wrong, sometimes when raising two littlies, it is hard to seeing the glitter lining...but it is there! For instance, this morning my littliest lady decided to throw her bowl of cereal like a frisby from her highchair spraying the kitchen with cheerios that seemed to attach themselves to everything in sight! Arrrghhh! Instead of letting something relatively insignificant annoy me, we went on a 'detective hunt' to find where they'd landed and used our little person toy cleaning set to clear it up, then fed them to the birds. We actually had a good time! Sometimes the ordinary things in life are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment