Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Copper home trend

This seasons hottest home trend is metallics, particularly copper. Inviting copper tones into your space this spring summer will create a warm atmosphere with an industrial undertone.

I have been perusing Pinterest lusting over these stylish homes that are certainly on point with the copper vibe



Try to pair copper with neutral tones, natural materials, soft foliage and textured linens to achieve a classic, warm and inviting space.



A grey and white colour pallet with gentle touch of copper amongst marble and wood is the way I would make this trend work in my home. How inviting does this table look?


I am a great believer in keeping your décor neutral and adding a pop of colour via accessories, so that if a new trend takes over the interiors world in the near future, then you can change your look again relatively inexpensively and affectively.


The copper trend is in all home stores at the minute, here are my divine nine!



I think I might find a place in my home where I can recreate this gorgeous scheme. Come and see my pinterest board for more inspiration.

Have you introduced the copper theme into your home? I'd love to see how you've created it the look!

Thanks for reading xx


*Image credits Pinterest and the stores listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment