Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Mothers Day Gift Guide

I was jotting a few dates down in my diary this morning and noticed that Mothers Day is just over a week away! How did that happen?!

Mother's Day has taken on a whole new aspect for me since becoming a Mummy. It is not only a day to celebrate our mother's and grandmother's but it is also a day for me to celebrate the wonderful gift of my girls. It is a day to thank them for making my dreams come true, and a whole lot more, by giving me the amazing gift of being their Mama.

My perfect Mother's Day would consist of a handmade card that is covered in so much glitter that the carpet will be sparkling for weeks no matter how much I vac-up! In our house this is the true test of a quality heart-made card! I would be delighted to receive a small bunch of my favourite spring blooms and unlimited cuddles from my littlies, as they will always be my greatest gift which I will be endlessly thankful for.

In case Mr GL is reading this struggling for inspiration, here are a few gifts that I would be delighted to open on Mothers Day.



I absolutely love this bouquet from Marks and Spencer and I can imagine it would make our home smell beautifully spring like for weeks to come. Hydrangeas are a very special flower in our house for so many reasons so this matching Cath Kidston card and mug would be a really special gift. 

I adore East of India products not only for their inspirational quotes but also for their effortlessly chic look. I am one of the few people who don't own a selfie stick simply because I'm not sure my bag could hold another item amongst all the mummy essentials! I really like the thought of having one to capture special moments with my girls so this pretty Cath Kidston one would be ideal to do this. 

I have quickly set to ordering presents for the important ladies in our life. I will add pictures later so not to ruin the surprise!

I hope you all have a fantastic Mother's Day celebrating all those important ladies in your lives. 

Thanks for reading xx

* Picture credits to those companies listed above.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas GL - you've inspired me to get that gorgeous bouquet .... and maybe a few more! Loving the inspiration, keep them coming. You're my fave blogger by far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas GL - you've inspired me to get that gorgeous bouquet .... and maybe a few more! Loving the inspiration, keep them coming. You're my fave blogger by far.

    ReplyDelete